Howden Thomassen Compressors BV
Postbus99, 6990AB, Rheden
Wat wij doen:
Our heavy-duty reciprocating compressors use frame sizes up to 24,800 kW. All compressors incorporate state-of-the art technology and offer the following features:
• Rigid construction, designed for at least 30 years of continuous operation;
• Horizontally opposed and balanced cylinder configuration, providing in smooth and vibration-free running characteristics;
• Hydraulic crosshead-to-piston rod and piston rod-to-piston connections for reliable operation;
• Adjustable crosshead shoes, which are flat-faced for shimming to adjust rod run-out;
• Open type piston and rider rings for easy mounting;
• Pressure relief on rider rings to maximise their useful life;
• Rolled threads on all high tensile material bolting to avoid fatigue;
• Ample valve cross-section and special gas passages within the cylinders, resulting in a minimum pressure drop, low power consumption and low operating costs.
Please click on the screenshot of the Turbo Tuning website to enhance your rotating equipment performance. Reduce the carbon print of your plant at the same time...
AROUND THE WORLD
Our hands-on approach and unique expertise allow us to service and reverse engineer nearly all types of reciprocating and rotating equipment. Our objective is to ensure that your machinery always meets the highest levels of efficiency and reliability. In the end, it all starts with your specifications.
Thomassen's highly acclaimed service organisation draws on more than a century of experience and unmatched engineering expertise. Our service specialists target a single objective: to maximise the availability of your compression equipment, irrespective of manufacturer.
Our training courses are recognised for their thoroughness, attention to detail and high standards. Over the years, we have shifted our focus from maintenance to compressor operation in the broadest sense. Our training centre, which is regularly used to instruct service engineers, is equipped with the very best facilities.
Howden Thomassen Compressors training courses impart more than theoretical knowledge. The proximity of our manufacturing facilities also allows participant to gain practical experience. We organise tailored as well as open training courses. Open courses are held once a year at our offices in Rheden, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, the Middle East, South Africa or Australia.
Howden Thomassen Compressors offers training courses covering:
centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors, training
field service, maintenance contracts, repair service, revamping of centrifugal compressors, revamping of reciprocating compressors, spare parts